Dennis Yu Shares the Secret to Connecting
In the last 30 days, how many videos did you make?
If the answer is zero, it’s time to change that!
I went out on the golf course near my house the other day, and just collected golf balls. See, it’s all shut down and no one is there on the course!
While I was there, I took out my phone, and made some videos!
I posted them all over the place: Facebook, Instagram, wherever my potential clients hang out!
They may not care about golf balls, but they do care about my neighborhood! And I’m taking the time to show them features of the neighborhood!
You have the opportunity to create content that’s going to resonate with your potential clients and leads, even if you’re quarantined, and I brought in an expert to talk about what you can do!
This week on the Selling the Dream podcast, I’m talking to Dennis Yu, CEO of BlitzMetrics. It took me almost 3 minutes to talk about all of his achievements and what he has to offer! You won’t want to miss him!
Want to be inspired to connect with your audience? Make sure you listen to this week’s episode of the Selling the Dream podcast!
Highlights of this episode:
- Tom introduces Dennis Yu.
- Dennis shares that one of the most important things you need to know is where people are, and how you can connect with them where they are!
- Keep it simple! Don’t over complicate the process of connection. Don’t be afraid to be vulnerable and imperfect!
- Remember: people don’t get married on the first date! They get married after they’ve built a relationship!
- We all know what an ad looks like! Be real instead; your audience will resonate with you!
- When people are full of fear, be the person who is ready to help! Offer solutions and encouragement!
- Tell stories: give people time to know, like, and trust you!
- Dennis shares about the X, Y, Z method of sales!
- Want to beat out other agents in search engines? Get reviews! Get noticed! Create content about your market, so that when people Google it, they learn from YOU!
- How many videos have you made in the last 30 days?
- Connect with other local businesses, and create content that highlights them! Do interviews around your community!
- Your community members that you help will become your fan! Why? Because you helped them!
- Just get an email? You can send a video response! It might take a moment to upload, but you’re creating a connection!
- Connect with BlitzMetrics by sending an email to email@example.com! Make sure to have the subject line be “I love Tom Tezak” and they’ll send you some useful information!
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the Selling the Dream podcast so you don’t miss any new episodes! Leave a review: you never know when it will be read on the show!
Connect with Dennis:
Connect with me (Tom):
Subscribe to the Show
Don’t miss a single episode of the podcast. You can search for “Selling the Dream” on any of your favorite listening platforms, or follow the links below: