Quick Tips on How to Increase Your Referrals by William Tong
Ready to see an uptick of referrals? It’s relatively simple: once you get good at connecting people, and providing incredible value to others, you’ll become a master of referrals. You’ll gain a reputation among other agents as being someone they can trust to care for their clients. Becoming a master of referrals for second home agents is important because your market is unique. They’ve already been through the home-buying process before, and want to know that they are working with an expert. You know how to uniquely serve them. William Tong is here for a Tip Tuesday episode of the podcast, sharing how he has become a master of referrals, and how they drive his business.
Highlights of this episode:
- Tom introduces William
- Give and share information with everyone! Gain a reputation for being generous in the value that you provide.
- If other agents know that you put clients first, they will feel good about giving you that referral.
- Be intentional about connecting people with the best connections.
- Events are an incredible way to connect with agents.
- At events that he attends, William wears a red polo and uses the hashtag #ReferralRed
Hey everybody, thank you so much for spending time with us today: would you do me a giant favor and share this podcast with fellow realtors, and leave a review. Your reviews help this podcast get shared with more people.
Connect with me (Tom):
Subscribe to the Show
Don’t miss a single episode of the podcast. You can search for “Selling the Dream” on any of your favorite listening platforms, or follow the links below:
As always, thanks for listening. Don’t forget, you’re not selling a home: you’re selling the dream.